Saturday, November 24, 2007

End Of Exams!!

Hello!!

A very lovely Sunday....specially for me...tomorrow is the last day of my exams and on wednesday I am going home!! I don't know what I am more excited about---my exams are ending or about going home?? Anyway it doesnot matter; one is proportional to the other. I have already started making plans about what I am going to do once I reach Guwahati. Phew! I am so excited. But before that I have one more exam to clear. But thats computer practicals, so not miuch tension.

After I come back form home, I am again going to Gujarat for study tour. We are going to Gir National Park. This will be the first time I am going to some National Park. Its going to be fun. Our seniors have already given us feedback on how much we are going to enjoy this trip.

So for the next one month I will be doing a lot of travelling.
Ok will stop here today...will do some studying as well packing.

Hey! All of you wish me a Happy Journey!!

Byeeeee.

No comments: